Highschool First times (Ma. Deeza Gelica C. Villa)



In My High School Life there are many things that happened to me FIRST TIME  :)
In My First Year in High School .. I was afraid because i have no Friends yet .. there was my First Acquaintance and of course my First dance .. It was  Arthur Dangalan .. :) There was my First Valentines Ball and i used to wear Make Up and Cocktail Dress .. "kakahiya" haha .. And when I turned to Third Year ... It was my most Unforgettable Year in my High School because the First Handaan in Our Room .. It was the Birthday of our Class Adviser Mr. Cesar F. Anda ..
And in My Fourth Year and It was The Last Year in My High School  I had a Boyfriend that First Man I Cried For ... Because I was really Hurt By Him ..
And Lastly ... At First Time .. I hugged our Teacher on our Graduation Day  hahah ..
And now ...Me and My Former Classmates still Hanging out together ..:))






0 comments:

Post a Comment