My vacation at Batangas

I would like to share my experience with our trip last September 23,2012. Our relatives invite us to witness the wedding ceremony of my fahter's cousin.At Tanawan, Batangas. It was exciting because of the invailabity of our schedules.We arrived there at around 9 in the evening,and I'm suprised that even it is only the night before the wedding there are lots of food in the table and I was not used to it. I'm glad because I'm with my family and were able to chat with our relatives at my father's side.There are many visitors that some of them I did not recognize but appeared to be our relatives .Our father introduce us to them and tell us to pay respect by asking their blessing s especially our aunties ,uncles,grandmother and grandfather.We slept at the house of my aunt Lily,and wake up early in the morning to prepare for the wedding ceremony.We witness a very special wedding everybody is happy and emotional because one of my relative will start to write her second chapter in life,making her own family story.After the wedding ceremony,reception ocours at my aunt's residence,and I was more amazed by the amount of foods and most of all shocked by the gifts they received .Some of the God mother and God father gave large amount of money and they also provide basic appliance and house and lots for the newly weds. Everybody was blowm away when the total amount of gifts in cash was declared to two hundred twenty thousand pesos.After the reception we went to the farm and harvest some pasalubong on our way home.We arrived at our house tired but glad that another happy memory will be treasured.



-Justine Nahren P. Austria.

                                                                                 

0 comments:

Post a Comment